Esthetic medicine is a branch of medicine that deals with minimally invasive methods of improving the appearance ( looks).It can be placed between cosmetology and plastic surgery. Doctors specializing in it must have knowledge of both anatomy or dermatology, as well as the effects of cosmetic ingredients. It is important to choose the right treatment for expectations and predispositions of the patient.
In this respect we offer:
- trichology consultations ( during the consultations the causes and type of hair loss are assessed. It is necessary before starting the treatment of baldness).
- Injection lipolysis ( lipolysis is a modern non-surgical method of reducing the excessive amount of fatty tissue in various body regions. It is a method of shaping the body by injecting the area affected by the excessive accumulation of fat. Small volumes are best suited for treatment then the effect is spectacular. It can be used to eliminate an excessive chin, reduce the so-called tire around the belly button or reduce the obesity of the back of the arms.
- Botulism toxin( prevention of deepening of wrinkles, treatment of bruxism and hyperhidrosis).
- Mesotherapy( treatments on the face as well as the scalp allow the ingredients to reach places where they are most necessary, so to the proper skin. The treatment improves micro-circulation and cell metabolism and is very Effective in the treatment of baldness).
- Filling of wrinkles, facial volumetric (these treatments restore the lost volume as well as contours, thus ensuring a young and fresh look of the face and neck. Facial treatments are carried out using products containing hyaluronic acid. These substances have a long-lasting effect, when injected into the area requiring modelling, they give the face a young appearance, smooth out wrinkles and fill in defects in the subcutaneous tissue).