Most patients who come to us are looking for help with leg pains. These do not always turn out to be related to varicose veins and venous insufficiency. Some patients have mixed problems due to venous insufficiency, lymphatic insufficiency and arthritis of joints and spine. Therefore, in order to meet the needs of many patients who suffer from slipped disk and various joint degenerations and, above all, leg pains, can find help in our Clinic, of a physiotherapist, whose two main areas of interest are: swelling lymphedema and manual therapy . As far as oedemas are concerned, we provide the so-called Complex Therapy against Oedema (CTO) for the following diseases.( it covers the whole problem of oedema depending on the cause).
- Lymphedema after mastectomy ,in the course of Hodgkin’s lymphoma, prostate cancer, cervical cancer
- After saphenous vein harvesting to perform e.g. coronary artery bypass grafting
- Recurrent infections( e.g. erysipelas, post traumatic injuries
- Lipid (fatty) edema-accumulation of adipose tissue in specific regions, it is resistant to diet and movement, liposuction is often the solution.
In turn manual therapy covers the following conditions and ailments:
- slipped disk (discopatii)
- blockages, restrictions in the range of movement
- spine pain
- headaches, dizziness
- muscle pain
- tingling, numbness in limbs
- whiplash injury of the neck area of the spine (mostly due to a traffic accident).
Please bring the following medical records with you to the appointment (X-ray, MRI, CT, Doppler-USG results).